- Food & Beverage
- Shakopee, MN, USA
- 10.00 plus tips
Prepare products and service guests in a courteous and professional manner for the stand of which they are assigned while maintaining a clean and sanitary work area. This is a tipped position!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the stand in which assigned.
- Responsible for tracking and ordering daily inventory.
- Responsible for balancing cash register to inventory.
- Report to designated work area on time, ready for work, and in complete and proper uniform.
- Punch in your designated time clocks as well as sign in sheet.
- Assist Wait Assistants in delivering food to proper tables, stocking beverage stations, prepping sauces, rolling silverware, and changing soda bibs when needed.
- Keep dining/lounge area clean by constantly moving through the areas, picking up trashing, cleaning/bussing dirty tables.
- Serve concessions style food including the sale of beer.
- Maintain work area in accordance with Health Department Regulations.
- Verify all requesting tobacco service are of legal age for tobacco use (18) and must card all guests that appear to be under the age of 40 for alcohol purchase.
- Attend training and become certified in alcohol awareness (TIPS training).
- Responsible for security of Canterbury Park Concessions supplies and property.
- Responsible for learning and performing cook duties as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to pass Canterbury Park's pre-employment screening which includes a criminal background check and verification of work history.
- Must be able to attain a Minnesota Racing Commission (MRC) license.
- 18 years of age or older is preferred.
- Previous concessions experience is preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a flexible working schedule, which may include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, this position requires frequent standing and walking, stooping, twisting, and bending.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Canterbury Park is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.